Use DNA Testing To Get You on The Right Track
Recommend With Confidence
14 Nutrigenomic Panels To Choose From To Offer Your Personalized Nutrigenomic Analysis
Each Panel Report Provides The Following:
- SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) results for each client tested
- Specific nutritional recommendations needed to overcome the genetic weaknesses identified in your DNA
- Specific nutritional products and therapeutic suggestions to make it easy for you to understand
- Lifestyle recommendations you should consider
- Recommended laboratory tests to support the genetic findings and why it is necessary
- An clinical definition of each gene and what it means for health along with published articles to support findings
Deciding Which Panels Are Right For You
Depending on your health issues or needs, we may order only one panel or several panels to access your health needs and obtain validation via DNA analysis on why you are experiencing certain health challenges.
- Each nutrigenomic panel will provide you with the following:
Evaluation of physician selected genes for SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) the key areas necessary for optimal health
- Clinical definitions by Dr. Huang on what each SNP means to you and your health
- Recommended nutrients, lifestyle suggestions and possible lab work needed to help you on how to overcome your genetic weaknesses (SNPs)
- Nutritional product recommendations created by Dr. Huang for these particular genetic SNPs
- Key Health Precautions and scientific references on each SNP from top medical journals and research abstracts
Why Do You Need Nutrigenomic Testing?
Genetic variants are more common than we realize:
- More than 75% of all patients have significant genetic weaknesses (SNPs) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
- Millions of patients expend their valuable income on nutritional supplements without knowledge or scientific proof of nutritional need or benefit.
- Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore,you can be wasting time and money with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.
Just because you have gene changes, it does not mean you have or will have a disease. It just means you have a predisposition for a condition, if exposed to the right environment, it may ignite that gene expression. A Genomic SNP is like a crack in the foundation of a bridge. …What if we could reinforce the cracks and were able to guide you on how to do so? Having knowledge of where the cracks are in your foundation, would tell you where not to put the most stress.
We help you to achieve ultimate health and wellness by
- Determining your unique genetic-based metabolic needs
- Providing the nutritional supplement/s needed for each specific polymorphism (SNP)
- Taking the “guesswork” out of complex biochemical pathways
Our Goal Is To Provide:
- The Right Supplement/s in
- The Right Amount for
- The Right Indication for
- The Right Patient at
- The Right Time.